Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Effective Date : January 30, 2023
Use of Our Services:
- Eligibility: You must be 18 years or older to use our services. If you are under 18, you may use our services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Responsibility: You are responsible for your use of our services, and for any content you provide to us.
- Accuracy: You represent and warrant that the information you provide to us is accurate and up-to-date.
- Ownership: The content on our website and provided through our services is owned by Ryan Charleston Web3 Marketing Consulting and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Use: You may not use our content for any commercial purpose without our written permission.
- No Warranty: Our services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our services or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Changes to Our Terms of Service:
We may make changes to our Terms of Service from time to time. If we make any changes, we will notify you by updating the date at the top of this page and, if necessary, provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our website’s homepage or sending you a notification).
These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the state of Arizona, a state in the United States of America.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms of Service, please send an email to email@example.com